Friday, February 11, 2011

Yippee!!

I just realized that I  have only two weeks of school left.  I am so exhausted that I cannot even think sometimes.  I know it is really worth it in the end, but it will also be many years before I forget what this tiredness and pain feel like.  Then again, maybe I am just getting old. I am looking forward to externship and hope I get the kind of site I want. After graduation I would love to work in a medical office that sees many children.  That is where my heart is at, for I love helping sick children.  I hope my classmates are excited about their new lives as well, wherever life leads them.  Let's congratulate ourselves on two long years of studying.  The many wonderful instructors and students will be missed and I am a bit sad that this part of my life is over.  Good luck to all.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment