Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anchor Hocking Company

http://www.anchorhocking.com/blog/index.html


I have recently read the blog for Anchor Hocking and I must say that I was impressed.  Not only was the layout user friendly, but the content was great as well.  I watched a corporate video which showed some of the steps involved in making their product, glass containers. Especially interesting was the  part where the machine put the markings/logo on what looked like measuring cups. Many ideas were given for the suggested use of their products.  Readers are invited to share their ideas as well.  Anchor Hocking wants us to know why we should bake with glass dishes and we are given some safety rules as well.  There are easy to find archives for what we have missed, and great holiday ideas and themed ideas.  I found the pictures helpful too.  The company even sells "hope" products for breast cancer support and this tells me that they care about real people and are consumer conscious.  I chose this site because I have always bought and used Anchor Hocking products when I could because they are reliable and reasonably priced.  When I have more time I will revisit the site and read more about the company.  Overall, I think they did a good job of creating an interesting, easy to use blog.

1 comment: